Thank you for visiting our website and expressing interest in our services/products. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This GDPR Policy outlines how we collect, use, store, and protect your personal information when you submit your email through the contact form on our website.
2. Data Controller
The data controller for the personal data collected through the email form on this website is Cloudy Pages („we,“ „us,“ „our“).
3. Information We Collect
When you submit your email through our website’s contact form, we may collect the following personal information:
- Email address
4. Purpose of Data Collection
We collect your email address through the contact form to respond to your inquiries, provide you with the information you requested.
5. Legal Basis for Data Processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- Your consent, which you provide by voluntarily submitting your email through the contact form.
6. Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law. If you wish to request the removal of your personal data from our records, please contact us using the information provided in Section 10 of this policy.
7. Data Sharing and Transfer
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent, except as required by law or if necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy.
8. Data Security
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
9. Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to be informed about the data we collect and how we use it (this policy provides that information).
- The right to access your personal data and request copies of it.
- The right to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data from our records.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your purposes.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any questions about your personal data, please contact us using the information provided in Section 10 of this policy.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to this GDPR Policy or your personal data, please contact us at:
Mariánské Lázně, Czech Republic, 353 01
+420 723 654 354
11. Updates to this Policy
We may update this GDPR Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our data practices or legal requirements. Any updates will be posted on this page, and the effective date will be revised accordingly.
By submitting your email through our website’s contact form, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this GDPR Policy and agree to the processing of your personal data as described herein.
This policy is effective from date: 25.07.2023